Top 10 Films That Changed My Life
Okay so I got requests that basically say “hey tell me top 10 films” and usually when I hear that I think “top 10 films about what? action? horror?”
I don’t really like horror movies, I think the put the mind in a dark place, but anyway…
Since this site is all about inspirational movies I thought I’d make a Top 10 Films that changed my life.
Now this top 10 films list is after my preference, it isn’t after some voting system, or critics opinion or things like that.
1. Gattaca – great movie, I had difficult choosing which is the first one of the top 10 films, but this is definitely it. It shows how just through the power of belief and confidence in yourself, one can overcome difficulties and achieve what others use “artificials” to achieve.
2. Fight Club – great great movie. I honestly don’t know how the first 3 should be ordered in the top 10 films, so I just went with it. If I could have 3 top 1 spots then this would be there. But fight club really showed me not to be owned by the things I own, and live my life without excuses.
3. Peaceful Warrior – superb! Fascinating movie – this really deserves it’s top 3 place in the top 10 films that changed my life. It showed me a different way of seeing life that I haven’t seen before.
4. The Secret – This is a great documentary, and even though it doesn’t contain all the information one needs to succeed, this got me started on this path and I haven’t regretted since.
5. The Matrix – similar to the secret. It’s a great movie, but only the first one. Talks about how life isn’t just what “you can see or feel”, but more than that.
6. Gandhi – extraordinary life lived by this man. He truly changed the world and many more people should learn about him. I actually didn’t learn about him in school, only later in life, through this movie. Actually I don’t think I’ve learned anything in school but that’s another issue…
7. Click – heh funny, yet dramatic movie. Don’t speed up your life! Don’t live on auto-pilot! Don’t wait to enjoy life till it’s all good because it may never be!
8. Yes Man – A lot of people have seen this movie, but they still live the same way they did before. It actually had a big impact on my life, meeting new people, and taking new opportunities. It’s a great movie. somewhat along with Click, that just tells you to say YES to life.
9. The Fountainhead – good ol’ black & white movie about character. It deserves it’s place in the top 10 films since it taught me a lot about what it means to stay true to your goals, and true to who you are and what you want.
10. The Pursuit of Happyness – The last but not least of the top 10 films. This really is a movie everyone should see.
Actually, all movies are movies that everyone should see. I could had added more, but you can see the rest by browsing this site.
To me, these top 10 films changed my life, and they have just about everything.
What are your top 10 films? Leave a comment below and let me know. You can also just leave a comment to just say hi, I don’t care, just show me you’re alive on this site!
This site is awesome. I work in a correctional facility and have searching high and low for some positive reinforcements for the time that these young men are doing nothing. I picked up all of these movies. Gratefully appreciate the list.
I think in above list movie named ‘The Ultimate gift’ must be included….
Thanks, Really amazing list
Rocky and Undisputed 3 are the first inspirational movies that I’ve seen and I think they’re great inpirational Movies,especially rocky
Pingback: Omega Man
You’re in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a great job on this subject!
Wonderful web site. A lot of useful info here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your effort!
Very nice list…. I had seen most of them except “Peaceful warrior”. It’s a great movie. Continue adding more titles so we can watch more of that inspiring stuff….
hi im alive
jst kidding man..awesome infrmtion man
But I think you have helped change my life through your movie list. I had no clue i had been so negative. I just want to thank you. Really Thank You…
I’m glad it did Robby, Thanks for your comment 🙂
That’s rlleay thinking out of the box. Thanks!
Your blog is one of a kind, i love the way you organize the topics.*”:.*
Very interesting. I agree with the comment above. I bookmarked your site. When are you going to write another post? I would like to be a guest author sometime.
wow. I never thought about this in that way